Sunday, June 25, 2006

Summer projects.

So, it's the beginning of July and what am I making??
A sweater for the pooch. Not to worry though, I only had it on him for a few minutes, just long enough to get a photo. Isn't that adorable!!
And, if that isn't enough, I also finished the embroidery on his blanket. Too far?

Wait, don't answer.































As I'm sure you've all noticed, this site isn't just about knitting anymore. It's about all sorts of crafts; knit, crochet, sewing, woodwork (that's my bf's craft) and I'm sure you all think I spend way too much time on Archie. Anyway, I am thinking about changing the name of this blog, something a little more suitable. Any ideas?

Here are the summer socks I started awhile back. They are finished now, knitted up in a breeze. They are a little thick for summer, but they will be great house socks this fall and winter. I've also managed to make a few pairs of kid socks and I'm also knitting a little hat as we speak (I've got this yarn I'm trying to use up so that I can justify buying some more).




















I picked up a knit magazine today. Lots of cool patterns I'm dying to try, but feel I must finish some of my other projects first. Some days there's just so much I want to knit that I can't settle on any one thing.

Happy 4th!

Anna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home