Monday, May 29, 2006

Vacation

Ah sweet, sweet vacation. Only one day left, but oh what I've gotten done. My first day I spents sewing. Fixed up my favorite summer purse with new handles and new buttons. Also made a little draw string bag (this will be good for carrying sock projects around in).














I finally sewed in this zipper. Not the cleanest job, but it gets the job done.














But, the big one is the lamb, all done (mine is the lighter one). Still need to fine tune the pattern, but I'm quite happy with the turn out














And of course, it just wouldn't be a proper post if there wasn't a picture of Archie. This is one of his favorite places to sleep.











Other than that my long weekend/vacation has been wonderful. Had a great couple days with my best friend LK. Did some shopping, went to a BBQ, and still had time to sew and relax. Archie is worn out from all the excitement, and I must say I'm a little beat too. The boyfriend has the camera this week so I won't have any more pictures utnil next weekend. Should have plenty to show off by then.

PG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home