Saturday, March 18, 2006

Now you see it, now you don't.

This was my second attempted to post more photos and the system has failed. Damn this Blogger!
So here is a prelude to what to expect, if I ever get photos to post again.
I'm all done with the pink baby sweater, almost... I have one more sleeve to sew on and then the collar to block, I've had plenty of time to do this too, I've just been putting it off.
I have new projects, a pair of toe-up socks (that's an experience), a new crocheted afghan, and I'm still working on the pink, blue and white baby blanket. I should be done with that one soon. Due to my inability to sew on that one last sleeve I've come to the conclusion that I do much better when sleeves, and collars and edgings are put on by picking up stitches and working off the piece. I just don't do well if I have to finish a piece by sewing on arms and such. It's not that I don't like sewing, in fact come spring I'll be making sun dresses again for sure, and I have a bag in the works that I hope to have done soon; it's out of a wonderful old curtain fabric.
Anyway, I'll get the sweater done soon enough, and after I'll know never to work that pattern again, even though it is a very cute little thing.

I just tried to download photos again, it didn't work. I'll try again tomorrow, who knows I might even have the sweater done by then.

Later, PG

1 Comments:

Blogger Lene said...

Hi!
I had problems uploading pictures yesterday but then later at night it worked ok.
It will be nice to see your work, especially the toe-up socks.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home