Sunday, March 26, 2006

Things in twos.

Here they are, my first toe up socks, and not half as bad as I thought. Although, the only thing I truly liked about this pattern was the afterthought heel. I'm not that happy with the toe. So, my next pair will be top to toe, with an afterthought heel. Oh, and I'll use a smaller needle size, these are a little loose. Love this self-striping yarn though. Great deal on Knit Picks.
Enough with the sock though, let's move on.












These two little hats were requested by my sister. She needed gifts for a friend and ask that I make something. I whipped these out this weekend. Baby hats are so easy and quick. My own designs too.









And yes, this morning I put the finishing touches on the pink lacy baby sweater. The buttons and blocking. Now it'll sit around until someone has a baby girl, we'll see what spring brings.










I'm still working on the blankets and have plans for another baby sweater and a pair of red socks. Might have to throw in a cute summer tank for me though. Man I can't wait for warmer weather to get here.

That's all for now, I hope to have more to show of later this week.

PG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home