Monday, March 20, 2006

Pictures!!!!

Yeah! I got my pictures downloaded, and no I didn't finish the pink sweater last night. All I've got to do in sew on that one last sleeve, ok, I'll do it tonight, I promise. There's just so much else to do, look...










I'm just about done with this baby blanket. I think it's going to be bigger then I expected. It's been fun, but I'm ready to be done with it.










Here's the ripple afghan I started, I know it looks like something from Grandma's collection but I've got to use up this yarn somehow.











And this thing... This is my lovely coffee table in pieces on the floor. It's all sanded and ready for a nice finish to be put on, but it chooses it lay here in pieces. Maybe I can cover it with my Grandma afghan once I'm done...










My toe-up sock is coming along nicely, I'll have pictures soon! Oh, and you have to check out Stuff on my Cat, Bessie got her picture on.

Later, PG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home