Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I know, I know, it's been awhile...

So, I've been busy, I'm back now and that's all that matters. Life's busy with a puppy.
I gave up on the bootie project I mentioned in my last blog and I've been making these little things.

A draw string bag with a lion patched on...











Wrist bans with little patches (the blue one gives me super sewing powers)...










A little baby hat with a flower...













A doggie bag. Get it???













And a chicken bag...













All the above items I'm considering mass producing and selling at an upcoming show. Give me your thoughts on them please... Would you buy a bag with a chicken on it?
For the animal shapes I'm using cookie cutters, turned out to be the easiest thing to use. Plus, since I don't make cookies that often, it puts them to use. I'll have more coming up, in all colors and designs.

And of course, the weather turned a bit chilly so I knitted up this little sweater for Archie. It keeps him warm, and when he gets too warm he takes it off, then chews on it...
We're still having lots of fun with him.










He's going to be a movie star...











Later,
PG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home