Monday, March 12, 2007

Captain's log 3122007

How can changing the clocks ahead one lousy hour save on our electricity/power use? It’s still the same amount of daylight, just a little more in the evening, and a little less in the morning. I’m sure that by the time I hit my snooze for the sixth time this morning I had used the same amount of electricity that this early time change is suppose to save. Oh, and I heard that due to having more light in the evening we will all be driving more. Shhh, I think I just heard the price of gas go up, again!! I also used more light this morning than usual because when I opened my curtains it was pitch dark. I say we get rid of it all together, it seriously causes nothing but trouble, and it makes the Monday after a grumpy day for everyone.



In the mist of a busy weekend ruined by the nasty time change I was able to get some packing and sorting done, my laundry washed, the yard picked up some (thanks to Mark), and I took pictures of these…

The pink one’s neck is a little small so next time I’ll have to adjust that. These are just patterns I’m making up as I go along based on some other baby sweaters I’ve made.
Here's the next...

It's going to be tiny.
I started this blanket a couple months ago and only pulled it out here and there to work on it, I finally finished it last night. It’s crochet so it would come out when I got tired of knitting, or if my hand hurt from knitting, it only made the pain worse, but then it would make the knitting seem less painful. Pathetic, isn’t it?
I think this will have to go to the new little niece or nephew.
This is an old, thin, moth eaten little sweater that I found in my old doll clothes. It looks like it has seen better days, like really, really, better days. I envy it a little.
-Anna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home