Saturday, March 03, 2007

2 months and 2 weeks later...

To the few of you out there that actually read this thing -I'm back (at least for a little while).
I'll start with some photos...














These are my latest creations. Since my last post I have also finished two sweaters (for me!) a couple pairs of socks (also for ME!) a hat, an iPod case, a phone case (for Mark) and some other stuff I can't think of right now. What else???? I'm still adjusting to the new job, haven't set a wedding date yet, and we're in the long hard process of buying land, trying to build and move all the crap in our house. Fun? No, it really kind of sucks, luckily I have my knitting to occupy my time and mind, and when we're all done we should have enough material to write a good book.

We are getting ready for another baby in the family, on Mark's side, so I'm back to knitting baby stuff. Have a little sweater in the works and will probably have booties and a bonnet to match. Want to see a snap shot of the land we're looking to purchase?

That white spot in the center is me. The camera really does ad 10 pounds, doesn't it?
Enjoy the photos and I'll try to keep this updated better than I have these past few months. Knit on! -Anna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home