Tuesday, October 10, 2006

More on the "List"

Well, I have gotten a little further down the list. I finished a sleeve on the peach sweater, and I've made a little progress on the green sweater (I'll have photos of that next time). But I think I'm adding more to the list than removing. I found some new socks that I want to make with this red yarn. Hopefully these will get done in a timely manner.


I made this... and it's mate. I'll tell you what they are later.

And I made a couple of swatches and have plans to make a couple of sweaters once all this other stuff is "done." I've been putting off the lace that is on the list, for no reason other than I'm just not in a lace mood. I know, that's no excuse. I did finish one of the purses though. Let's see where I'm at, here is an updated "list."

1. Peach baby sweater

2. Lace

3. One purse (instead of two)

4. New red socks

5. Green sweater

6. Baby blanket

7. Red Pillow

8. Mom's lace

9. Two sweaters (for me)

Well, there are no less, but at least there are no more either. I don't know what I would do if I actually finished my list and had nothing in the works, so maybe it's good to have too many soups on the stove, for me anyway this is what works.

One another note... Mark's sister had a baby girl and we're going to go see her tonight, can't wait!!

Later -Anna

p.s. sorry if the formatting is a little weird, not sure what is going on with this blogger...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home