Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Sunday we hit the Ren Fest! There were knights, witches, wrenches, and peasants galore. Plus some lovely sheep and lots and lots of mud. I'm not crazy about the costumes and theatrics of the fair, but I do enjoy the fall weather and food. Oh, and there is one little booth with handspun yarn at fairly reasonable prices.












Isn't it pretty? Now I just need to decide what I want it to be.











And here is the picture I promised. Legwarmers! and they are so warm, just in time for the fall weather. I wore them all weekend around the house. I use a cheap-o yarn so that when they get dirty I can just toss them in the washer and not worry about them.













I think I just might finish the peach baby sweater tonight. The green sweater I was making for myself I have put away. I decided at the last minute that I wasn't happy with the yarn I had, so I started a new one with different yarn. My boyfriend says I'm indecisive, I don't know if I agree with him yet...

Anna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home