Saturday, March 04, 2006

I love rainy days

Hi everyone! Wow, I finished that second sock, that's rare. Actually, that's why I made shorty socks, so that they would go faster and I'd be sure to finish the second one. However, before I finished the second sock I made this...



...a second teddy sweater -Hey mom, remember that teddy bear?- Face it, small sweaters are just fun.

After all that I started this little pink sweater. Hopefully it won't take too long, but it is a light weight yarn and a slightly more complex piece.

Now that the Knitting Olympics are over I've been timing myself on my projects, just for fun. I haven't started counting hours, but I do keep track of how many days it takes. On average I think I spend about 4 to 5 hours per night knitting, on the weekends it's much more. Too much?

And just in case I run out of things to knit I bought these books the other day.

Well, that all the stuff I've finished this week. Along with the pink baby sweater I also have a doggie sweater in the works for my friend Squeak (I would have posted a photo but I want it to be a surprise). It's a rainy day here, which gives me the perfect excuse to stay in and knit, and that's just what I'm going to do.

Until next time, PG

1 Comments:

Blogger Lene said...

You can never spend too much time on knitting!

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home